The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Bilingual Client Relations Coordinator– Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Barrie, ON.
Client Relationship Coordinators are responsible for providing a superior level of support to both clients and physicians, as well as interact with the general public in a manner that promotes a positive image of Peace Naturals.
- Answer incoming calls and provide required assistance to all external parties, including clients, potential clients, as well as physicians and clinics.
- Proactively identify solutions to client’s needs and action accordingly.
- Perform accurate data entry including, but not limited to; Client registration and medical information.
- Ensure adequate notation on all patient files as required.
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy to all patients in every interaction.
- Monitor and action incoming correspondence from alternative channels, including but not limited to; email, fax, and postal service.
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality and privacy requirements at all times.
- Provide a superior client experience to all patients throughout every interaction.
Working Conditions, Environment & Physical Demands:
- Office conditions in a climate controlled environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, requirement conducive to duties performed via computer and telephone use.
- Hours of operation: M-F 8am-8pm, Saturday 10am-6pm.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bilingual proficiency – fluent in French and English.
- Completion of High School.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain compassion, diplomacy and tact in difficult conversations.
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as the member of a team.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.