The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting an Excise Stamp Coordinator – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Excise Stamp Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Finishing & Packaging Manager, this individual will be responsible for the coordination of inventory, purchasing, and placement of excise stamps in order to maintain legislated compliance. The position will require time to be spent in the finishing and packaging department working and overseeing placement of stamps. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a fast-paced team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Track, maintain, and complete daily excise stamp inventory counts using Excel.
- Collaborate with the Finishing & Packaging, Finance, Procurement, Sales and Operations departments in order to complete effective forecasting, budgeting, and ordering of excise stamps.
- Work alongside Finishing & Packaging Team Members daily and glue excise stamps to bottles and boxes, while acting as the information agent when questions arise.
- Act as a controller, sign in and out all stamps required for daily operational use.
- Compile reports required for monthly CRA reporting and submit findings to the Finance department.
- Control inventory of all damaged stamps for monthly reconciliation.
- Working weekends and holidays are required as necessary.
- Walking, sitting, standing required consistently.
- Crouching, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling required periodically.
- Work in a humid climate.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-2 years experience employed in a position that requires strong organizational skills.
- Experience in procurement and inventory control preferred.
- Experience in the tobacco and alcohol industry is preferred.
- Experience using Excel (formulas and functions) and Word programs required.
- Ability to communicate and work alongside a diverse workforce.
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance, with the ability to identify the impact and cost when ordering and recording errors.
- Strong attention to detail.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.