The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for Finishing & Packaging Team Members – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially and Peace Naturals is seeking Finishing and Packaging Team Members. This team is responsible for following the defined operation standards that support the final processing of finished goods. With an eye for quality, team members ensure that the product being packaged meet strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws, regulations and standards
- Cannabis manicuring and preparation for sale
- Weighing and handling of cannabis
- Bottling of cannabis
- Order processing including picking and packing of finished flower product and oil
- Use of ERP software for inventory control and order processing
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning (utensils, containers)
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required
- Work environment can be warm and humid, similar to a greenhouse environment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. on regular basis
- Standing & walking for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Might be required to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as a team member
- WHMIS Training an asset
- Understanding of computers, Microsoft Office and Email considered an asset
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.