The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. The campus at Peace Naturals will be a center of excellence for cannabis research and development. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Extraction Technician – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. The Junior Extraction Technician will focus on processing dried plant material into oils and other formulations using supercritical carbon dioxide extraction techniques.
- Operation, maintenance and sanitation of a supercritical carbon dioxide extraction machine
- Handling pressurized gas/liquid cylinders
- Interface with internal QA regarding required documentation for the extraction process
- Prepare, review and follow SOPs related to cannabis oil extraction and refinement
- Assist QA in document preparations and data retrieval when assigned
- Support and assist in ongoing research and development activities
- Other responsibilities designated by the Lead Chemist
Working Conditions, Environment & Physical Demands:
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on regular basis
- Standing & walking for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
Qualifications and Education:
- Minimum: diploma in chemistry/biochemistry or related sciences, Bachelor of Science preferred
- Experience in computer programs ie. Microsoft Office
- Able to supply acceptable Criminal Record Check
- Able to support overtime and weekend work at short notice
- Experience with high-pressure systems and tubing an asset
- Experience working under GMP an asset
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.