The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. The campus at Peace Naturals will be a center of excellence for cannabis research and development. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Purchasing Coordinator – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Purchasing Coordinator will provide support to the production team by managing, generating, and communicating daily purchase orders. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Review inventory reports and generate purchase orders and maintain stock levels.
- Track production orders and problem solve when orders are late or lost.
- Proactively communicate purchasing updates and execution strategies to all departments.
- Maintain compliance with the laws and regulations related to medical cannabis.
- Inventory management including verification of items using inventory worksheets.
- Create, manage and report monthly and project based budgets.
- Create and issue RFQs and purchase orders with contractors and suppliers.
- Coordinate invoices and payments with Accounts Payables.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Coordinate the delivery and return of equipment.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to obtain a Responsible Person in Charge (RPIC) security clearance
- Post-secondary education in Purchasing, Accounting or Administration is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs
- Project planning skills
- Able to supply acceptable Criminal Record Check
- Able to support overtime and weekend work at short notice
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.