Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
Cronos Group is seeking an Inventory Analyst who will work within the Materials/Logistics Department and report to the Logistics Manager. As the Inventory Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring inventory levels of purchased items. Utilizing sales forecasts and production plans and considering item specific parameters, the Inventory Analyst works with Purchasing to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
- Maintain compliance with the laws and regulations related to the ACMPR
- Count inventory of purchased items and calculate days on hand, inventory value
- Monitor the accuracy of stock location inventory and compliance to set targets
- Investigating and solving inventory discrepancies
- Analyse upcoming production and sale requirements and translate data into inventory demands
- Working with Purchasing and production departments to evaluate and adjust systems parameters to ensure proper min/max levels are set
- Required to work overtime as needed
- Office work requires working with a computer at a desk, sitting for periods of time
- Production environment can be warm and humid, similar to a greenhouse environment
- Plant inventory counting requires walking, reaching and moving items up to 50lbs
- Post Secondary education in relevant field
- Advanced level experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Production Control /Manufacturing experience
- CPIM, PMAC/CPP type designation preferred
- Experience using ERP/MRP software, Kanban/pull systems
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.