Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSX: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
Cronos Group is seeking an experienced and well-organized Inventory Controller to join the team. Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, this position will focus on Inventory Control, maintain records of materials in inventory. Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies senior management of irregularities. The objective of the organization is for continuous improvement and reporting results regularly. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
- Ensure accurate inventory levels for Finished Goods and Raw Material by following inventory control procedures and best practices.
- Maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual count.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry.
- Learn and support Department Standard Operational Procedures through effective communication while utilizing the ability to self-teach.
- Report on inventory activities and variances daily, weekly & monthly to all levels of the business including senior management.
- Complete all Health Canada and CRA monthly reports.
- Focus on continues improvements and be capable of educating staff to support the current and proposed processes.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business.
- Working weekends and holidays required.
- Walking, sitting, standing required consistently.
- Crouching, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling required periodically.
- Capable of lifting of 50lbs.
- Must be available to work all shifts listed and possibly on a rotation schedule.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 5 years in an Inventory Control role.
- Previous experience with MRP/ERP system (i.e. Ample).
- Previous production processing experience preferred.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and remain organized is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Strong report writing.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook (i.e. VLook-up).
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and 5S processes preferred.
- Inventory training is preferred.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma preferred.
- Knowledge of Change Management processes preferred.
- Able to supply a clear criminal record check.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.