The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for an Irrigation and Data Collection Team Member– Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. The Irrigation and Data Collection team member will work closely with the Horticultural Team to further the organization with data collection efforts and ensuring that plants are irrigated when needed. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, reliable, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Operates professional irrigation equipment
- Confirms soil moisture levels
- Prepares fertilizer solution needed to properly grow plants
- Confirms and monitors EC, pH, and temperature of fertilizer solution
- Collects horticultural data throughout the growing facilities
- Enters data into data management software (Microsoft Excel)
- Must be able to obtain a Responsible Person in Charge (RPIC) security clearance.
- 1-2 years experience in the horticultural industry
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively
- Knowledge to operate Microsoft office applications e.g. Excel
- Demonstrates reliability, maturity, and attention to detail
- Able to work in varying temperatures.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.