Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSXV: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
Cronos Group is seeking a Janitor who will work within the Maintenance Department and report to the Maintenance Manager. As the Janitor, you will be responsible for keeping our manufacturing buildings and office space clean. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the manufacturing facility common areas by cleaning the vestibules, bathrooms and bathroom fixtures, locker rooms, cafeteria, mopping floors, garbage disposal, cleaning mirrors, and other cleaning-related activities.
- Maintain cleanliness of lunch area for manufacturing staff and support scheduled cleaning of non-cannabis production areas.
- Perform various cleaning and general housekeeping activities in office building, to include cleaning bathrooms, bathroom fixtures, cleaning kitchen and boardroom, vacuuming carpets, sweeping and mopping, garbage disposal, dusting, polishing and other cleaning-related activities.
- Daily and weekly tracking of tasks to be monitored in sanitation logs as per SOPs.
- Ensure all bathroom supplies are always fully stocked in all buildings.
- Move couches, chairs and other furniture as needed.
- Report any broken items, accidents or injuries promptly.
- Wear appropriate uniform and personal protective equipment in accordance with the job you are performing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment (vacuums, scrubbers, etc.)
- Ability to lift 30 or more pounds
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and kneel
- Practical working knowledge of health and safety regulations and trained in WHIMIS procedures to deal with equipment, cleaning chemicals, and facility maintenance.
- An understanding of janitorial and basic cleaning duties.
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check.
- Organization skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Must have Saturday availability and flexibility to work outside of traditional office hours.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.