The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting an Junior Operations Analyst – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
- Analyze standard operating procedures, including productivity data, plant life cycles, packaging procedures, building layouts, communication networks, error rates and root causes.
- Create and maintain advanced Excel spreadsheets and develop weekly and monthly metric reports utilizing knowledge of complex formulas and calculations.
- Perform ad hoc analyses regarding specific areas of the operation and short-term business priorities.
- Facilitate requirement gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract information using best practice methods and tools.
- Develop presentations, reports, communication materials, briefing materials, and other documents.
- Manage vendor/contractor relationships.
- Support the Senior Leadership team in development and management of budgets and forecasts.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience synthesizing large amounts of data required.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Engineering with exceptional academic credentials.
- Strong PowerPoint skills, as well as graphs.
- Experience with Access is considered a plus.
- Can work productively with tight deadlines and changing conditions.
- Great attention to detail.
- Accommodate a Criminal Record Check.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.