Cronos Group Inc. is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: CRON, TSXV: CRON), global cannabis company whose principal activities are the production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions. The company is scaling operations rapidly and globally. We are currently expanding our production footprint in Canada, Israel and Australia and selling medical and adult-use recreational cannabis. In two years, Cronos Group has gone from two production facilities to operations that span across five continents.
Our goal is to establish the most valuable international cannabis community comprised of passionate, daring people, driven by quality and integrity, who are determined to write history. We hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. If you want to play a part in shaping a new industry and building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
Cronos Group is seeking a Master Scheduler who will work within the Production Control and report to the Vice President of Manufacturing. As the Master Scheduler, you will be responsible for taking demand information from sales and operation planning as well as key parameters such as space capacity, cultivar dynamics, logistical flow and project information and ensuring accurate forecasting and scheduling. The Master Scheduler presents analytical data and production efficiencies to upper management on a regular basis. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team and at a fast pace.
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations related to the ACMPR
- Master scheduling of all production areas including Plant Care, Finishing and Packaging and Extraction/Oils
- Creating long term production and yield forecasts considering available capacity, cultivar type, production timing and project/R&D requirements
- Allocation of available to promise (ATP) inventory to both Canadian and International customers
- Plant inventory management including plant counts and room location
- Creating and reporting daily, weekly and monthly production results as well as efficiency
- Negotiating with production areas for scheduling tasks and overtime requirement
- Supporting systems advancement and projects
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in relevant field
- Advanced level experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Production Control/Manufacturing experience
- CPIM, PMAC/CPP type designation preferred
- Background in developing and managing KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Experience using ERP/MRP software, Kanban/pull systems
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.