The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. The campus at Peace Naturals will be a center of excellence for cannabis research and development. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for a Material Handler – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially. The Material Handler will receive incoming purchased items, organizes and maintains warehouse storage areas and manages inventory. This position will also deliver items to production departments as required. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations related to medical cannabis.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Perform general physical activities in order to load, unload, sort and move products and materials by hand or using basic material handling equipment.
- Perform tasks in multi-temperature environments.
- Read work orders or receive verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
- Prepare requisition orders and submit to Purchasing.
- Transport filled orders to staging area or shipping department.
- Stock shelves and keep stock clean and in order.
- Complete daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Ensure FIFO and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) are followed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to obtain a Responsible Person in Charge (RPIC) security clearance.
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma is required.
- 2-3 years working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of Purchasing and Receiving documents and processes.
- Familiar with computer based receiving.
- Able to supply acceptable Criminal Record Check.
- Able to support overtime and weekend work at short notice.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.