The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting for Plant Care Team Members (Afternoons) – Come join our dynamic team!
Schedule: 3:30 p.m. – Midnight
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
The Medical Cannabis market is growing exponentially, and Peace Naturals is seeking Plant Care Team Members. Working within the Plant Care Division, team members are responsible for following the defined operation standards that support the maintenance of live plants. With an eye for quality, team members ensure that the product meets strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team at a fast pace.
- Maintaining compliance with the laws, regulations and/or standards.
- Cannabis plant maintenance including cloning, feeding, transplanting, staking and pruning.
- Harvesting of Cannabis plants.
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning (pots, stakes, etc.).
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required.
- Problem solving.
- Hours will fluctuate according to the ongoing needs of the business.
- Lifting up to 50 on regular basis.
- Working some weekends and holidays maybe required.
- Walking, sitting, standing required consistently.
- Frequent crouching, lifting, bending, pushing, kneeling, pulling required periodically.
- Warm and humid work environment, similar to a greenhouse.
- Work environment can be warm and humid, similar to a greenhouse environment.
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check.
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and as a team member.
- Previous experience in a greenhouse or growing plants considered an asset.
- Understanding of computers, Microsoft Office and Email considered an asset.
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.