The Peace Naturals Project is a socially responsible company based on principles of integrity, transparency, security, compliance and environmental sustainability. We are dynamic, team focused, Health Canada Licensed Producer, where we work hard at making our clients lives better. We strive to create a peaceful work environment as a reflection of our whole health lifestyle.
We are currently recruiting a Program Systems Specialist – Come join our dynamic team!
This position is based out of Stayner, ON.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain compliance with the laws and regulations related to medical cannabis
- Consolidate requirements for all departments and create plans for system improvements.
- Review potential software and present best value solution considering system abilities, cost, deliver and support.
- Lead projects for new/updated software launches for multi-use purposes.
- Systems technical super user and liaison with software vendors.
- Providing impact analysis and solutions for change control/projects within the business.
- Required to work overtime as needed
- Production environment can be warm and humid
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project management experience
- Experience launching and working with ERP software
- Expert in Material Requirement Planning system fundamentals
- Inventory control, Purchasing and Receiving experience
- Labeling and barcode software experience
- Experience developing software, programming, beta testing
- Lean Manufacturing/Total Quality Management (or similar) training considered and asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Able to supply acceptable Criminal Record Check
- Able to support overtime and weekend work at short notice
We will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Resumés can be submitted to email@example.com. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume in one document (Word or PDF) and insert the job title of interest and your name in the email subject line. Example: Administrative Assistant – Jane Smith. If you are applying to more than one position, please list all job titles in the email subject line and your name. Example: Administrative Assistant – Operations Coordinator – Production Coordinator – Jane Smith.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.